By selecting the "Security Profile" link, the information that was previously entered on your Security Profile will be displayed. Note that your password is encrypted on this page. There are two ways to access the information so you can change/edit the information: You can select the link on the right navigation menu or you can click on the pencil or edit links to enter the page where you can make changes.
Once your security profile has been created you will be able to access and correct, update and change any information that was originally entered in your security profile.
User Name - Click the pencil/edit to the right of the user name to edit your user name.
- The user name must be at least nine characters,
- Numbers can be used but the password must start with a letter,
- Using special characters is recommended to increase security . NOTE: Special characters are restricted to the @ (at sign), _ (underscore), or . (period).
- User name is NOT CASE SENSITIVE.
- If the new user name entered is not available, you will see a message stating so and you will need to create a different user name.
- Click the pencil/edit to the right of the password to be provided the option to edit and change your password.
- The password must be at least eight characters.
- Must have at least one letter and one number.
- Using special characters is recommended to increase security. NOTE: Special characters are restricted to the @ (at sign), _ (underscore), or . (period).
- Password IS CASE SENSITIVE.
– Click the pencil/edit to the right of the password to edit and change your email address.
- Click on the pencil/edit to the right of the image to change your security image.
- Your current image and title will display. Click on a new image to change the security image, then change the title to the image. Click on “Save security image” to save your change.
- Click on the pencil/edit to the right of security questions to change one or more of your security questions and answers. NOTE: If only one question/answer is being changed, click the “Save Security Questions and Answers” button and your change will be saved as well as the other questions and answers that were not changed.