If you have an account with us, and have established a PIN, complete the following steps:
- Enter your nine digit Social Security number.
- Enter your six to twelve digit numeric PIN.
- Click the "Enter" button.
- Note: The same PIN is used for both Phone access and Online Account access. Establishing a PIN on one system will enable you to access both systems.
If you have an account with us, but have not yet established a PIN, complete the following steps:
- Click on the link for first-time users: "Set up your PIN here."
- Enter your Social Security number, your last name, and your date of birth in the specified format and click "Enter."
- Enter your desired six to twelve digit numeric PIN. Re-enter that same PIN to confirm and then click "Enter."
- Note: If you misplace or forget you PIN, you'll need to establish a new one prior to accessing Online Account access. You can establish a new PIN by clicking the "I forgot my PIN" link located on the Online Login screen and following the simple instructions. Your new PIN is effective immediately. For assistance, call 1.800.448.2542 and press "0" to speak with a Client Service Professional.
- Please read the Service Agreement and acknowledge your acceptance of its terms by clicking on the "I AGREE" box. (If you do not agree to the terms of the Service Agreement, you will not be able to use Online Account access.) Then click Continue.
- The Personal Information Change Request page is presented to allow you to change/input any of this information. This is a very important step, since AIG Retirement Services needs to be able to contact you. Please update your information as necessary and click "Continue." If you have more than one account, your information will be updated for all accounts. Upon acceptance of all address and telephone number information displayed, you will navigate to the Summary screen.