With a company history spanning more than 60 years, AIG Retirement Services understands how to build and manage retirement plans that motivate individuals to save for a more secure financial future. We currently manage more than $230 billion* in retirement assets for over 3 million* clients.
AIG Retirement Services is dedicated to serving those who serve others with vast experience and expertise helping employees in not-for-profit plans see a brighter future. Whether your business is healthcare, higher education, K-12 public or private education, government services or nonprofits, our mission remains the same—to partner with you to help you transform today’s employees into tomorrow’s confident retirees.
Our unwavering commitment to help you see brighter futures for you and your employees is delivered through three foundational strengths:
- Powerful technology paired with trusted advisors
It’s critical to offer help and support however you prefer—whether that’s digitally, in person or a combination of both.
- Smart use of data analytics to enhance plan health
We integrate robust data analytics into each element of our retirement plan offering because we believe data can make a difference in the success of your retirement plans.
- A more personal experience
With personalized messages, curated content and easy access to education, online or in person, your employees will experience a personal touch to help them get and stay on track for their financial future.
AIG is committed to giving back to the communities it serves, including those affected by disasters, through programs and partnerships that leverage the skills, experience, knowledge, and enthusiasm of our employees. In 2019:
- $6.5 million in total matching funds to amplify employee donations through AIG’s Matching Grants Program supporting more than 3,000 organizations
- 521,000+ meals packed at teambuilding events to feed the world’s most vulnerable with Rise Against Hunger
- Up to $10,000 in matching grants for each employee per year to amplify giving to qualifying nonprofit organizations and schools
- 1,000+ nonprofits served in 36 countries through volunteerism
- Nearly 18,000 students were able to participate in Junior Achievement programming in 22 cities around the globe where AIG has the largest employee and business footprint
- 20 artistic, cultural and educational institutions across 16 cities in four countries supported by AIG’s Museum Membership Program
*As of 12/31/18 –based on the combined assets under management of AIG’s Individual Retirement business and AIG Retirement Services Individual Retirement and AIG Retirement Services customers.